Verified Reviewer

2.4

We have been at Buffalo Wild Wings for over 2 hrs and service SUCKS!!

The manager only says "we are under staffed and over our projection." This doesn't explain why our wings barely have any sauce on them. When Robert talked to manager the manager told our waiter (who was standing right next to him at our table) to get us whatever sauces we needed.

He went to the tables on either side of us before checking with Robby at the other end of table to find out what we needed. My mother had to leave without receiving her food. The waiter says "well I just checked on it and the kitchen is backed up. Is there anything else she might want that doesn't take as long?" She ordered the brisket tacos.

We got here at 6:20 when there was barely anyone at this restaurant. I like using a fork for my boneless wings so I asked for silverware and I am not joking when I say it took at least 15-20 mins to get plastic to-go utensils. The manager said "We don't have silverware because we are so busy." This is probably the worst experience I have ever had at any restaurant.

Now we have been sitting here for almost 30 mins getting boxes and waiting for the check that the manager is "discounting."

I am not exaggerating.

Let's see how much longer before we get our bill that will probably be more than they deserve.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

UPDATE:

Got our check. Only 25% off.

Comp'd my moms food which NEVER made it out of the kitchen. Charged both checks w/ chili for queso and chips app when we only got 1 with chili.

Then comes back asking us what would we like. What do we think is fair.

I didn't eat. I was to frustrated to eat.

I told the manager that "I usually eat my boneless wings using a fork. I do not like using plastic forks because they bend and break. So I didn't eat any of my wings." (Not trying to eat plastic tonight).

Manager responding "well where are they?" I said "in the bag boxed up to go" and he just gave me a look like 'you still get to eat them'

When my husband (Robby) mentioned about calling corporate the manager said "well if that's the way you want to go, They will route you back to me and I will say I tried." Robby said "tried? 25% is trying?

With the experience we had that's like a slap in the face. For that I might as well call corporate"

He said "if you are going to call corporate then I am sticking with the 25% only discount and you can go the calling corporate route."

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS AND MAYBE ANY RESTAURANT

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Buffalo Wild Wings Pros: Variety of wings sauces and flavors.

Buffalo Wild Wings Cons: No silverware, Horrible manager, Dry wings, Food never came out of kitchen, Bad experience service took 3hrs for dinner.

Location: 10056 Two Notch Rd, Columbia, SC 29223