I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go.They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders.

So I place my order and was told that my food would be ready in 15 minutes. The mall is adjacent to the building so I shop for 14 minutes and head back to the restaurant. When I get there, others at the Take Out area are waiting and are also called up to get their food. So I take a seat and then next thing you know, no one is at the Take Out section so I couldn't ask about my food!

I saw 2 girl workers walk at the Take Out area, but walk more towards the back to hide and giggle, eat, drink, or play with there phones! Then I noticed a guy walking towards the Take Out register and I ask him if my food is ready because its been 30+ minutes since I ordered my food! Then he checks this Heat Container and my food was in there this whole time! He confronts the girls in the back and all they do is make an OH *** face and giggle about it.

As I was speaking to him, one of the girls were mocking me by making a "chatter box" with her mouth. I checked my receipt and the elapsed time it took to make my food was 7 minutes and 55 seconds! So basically I wasted 14 minutes from shopping somewhere else and another 15+ minutes sitting at the restaurant waiting for nothing!

I checked my bag when I got home with No napkins, wipes, and no utensils, which I always do!The excuse I got from this kid was that everyone was in the back!

Review about: Order Execution.

I liked: Food.

I didn't like: Workers.

2.1
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Buffalo Wild Wings?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.