Buffalo Wild Wings - Veteran's Day Disrespect served with a side of false patriotism

37 of 156 Buffalo Wild Wings reviews

Update added by user Nov 13, 2015

"Everyone loves the soldiers UNTIL they stop fighting and come home."

Update added by user Nov 13, 2015

Spoke with manager (Rich); "Snooki's" real name is Lindsay.Apparently, he has had complaints before about this server.

She has been reprimanded and her employment MIGHT be in jeopardy. Really Rich? Rich is the General Manager and he was brought in because there are so many problems at this location. Its not just me crazily ranting about how awful this was.

I can see why there were problems. Rich wants to make it better so I informed him he should get rid of her so that it doesnt ever happen to another Veteran, OR ANYONE FOR THAT FACT, EVER AGAIN. I'll never know because I wont ever step foot in there again.

Thanks again BWW for that false display of Patriotism, and slap in my face.YOURE WELCOME for the freedom to treat people this way even if you dont thank me because your freedom to do so was paid for with my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS.

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2015

Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an email for Veterans Day appreciation, and to watch the Penguins vs Canadiens game on NBCSPORTSNETWORK.

As soon as we arrived, A young women with insanely long (fake) eyelashes, whom her manager described later as "Snooki" waited on us; I gave her my military ID when ordering a drink. She took forever to bring us our drinks. When she returned we stated our order in addition to the Veterans Day promo. She carded me again and Walked away.

"Snooki" never returned with our order. It does not take 30 minutes plus to bring orders of wings, french fries and mozarella sticks. Snooki NEVER returned to our table. I went to use the mens room and she was behind the front counter and flirting/hanging on an african american male employee. She was not interested in serving us. I believe middle eastern might have been mistaken for "Snooki" because ISIS was waiting/not waiting on us.

We left after 33 minutes as it had become apparent we were beig ignored and disrespected and decided to count the time passing. We never received our food; we will never come back. I phoned the restaurant on the way home. Initially spoke with a very rude young woman who refused to identify herself them transferred me to her "ogm". His name is Josh Tisdale. Josh tried to assure me that this disrespect should never occur and certainly not on Veterans Day. He informed me he had never served but "one of his parents did" and that they are very patriotic and asked me if I knew how close they are located to the local AFB. I replied, yes...I too live by the base (177th Fighter) and neither geographical proximity or his PARENTS SERVICE mattered. I see the Fighting Falcons patrolling daily. Love them guys.

Buffalo Wing Wings is no different from the professional sports leagues that offer scenes of paid patriotism. Either the waitress was lacking enthusiasm because the appetizers wouldnt be included in the bill, and her subsequent tip amount, or shes a racist woman of Islam who hates American Military Personnel and Veterans.

VETERANS STAY AWAY FROM THIS BWW AND OTHERS. There is a VERY STRONG anti-military sentiment at this restaurant. It was not busy, it was quite empty and perhaps we discovered why. The first "manager" (female) I spoke with was rude, in a rush, and attempted to talk over me. Josh Tisdale made excuse after excuse. He would NOT provide me with contact information for the owner. They can check their surveillance tapes and dare call me a liar, as I saw several within our tables view.

I JUST WANT TO THANK BUFFALO WILD WINGS FOR THEIR SLAP IN THE FACE ON MY ONE DAY OF THE YEAR. WE WILL NEVER RETURN AND ALLOW THIS TO EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. MANAGEMENT IS AWFUL, OWNER IDENTITY IS IN QUESTION (probably owned and run by ISIS in which case our food wouldve been poisened on spat on) and this IS AN EXAMPLE OF ANTI MILITARY SENTIMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY INVITE YOU IN TO MARKET THEY CARE BUT BRING YOU IN TO HUMILIATE YOU AND LET YOU KNOW HOW UNWANTED YOU ARE THERE. NEVER AGAIN BUFFALO WILD WINGS. APPALLING AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED (but ISIS doesnt really see anything shameful I suppose). My picture is attached, thanks so much for the VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. I ASK ALL MILITARY AND VETERANS TO SHARE THIS AND BOYCOTT.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Treatment

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Terminate the server and manager
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Buffalo Wild Wings Fries
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #733106 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Buffalo Wild Wings? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 10 No 10
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 156 Buffalo Wild Wings reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02 #1207359

Didnt say a bad word. Guess youre not allowed to say s.t.u.p.i.d.

0 0 Reply
winter

Sep 02 #1207357

Cant believe these *** jerks talking to a military veteran that way. Thank you for your service. And any company doing work that involves customer service interaction should be respectful to customers.

0 1 Reply

Dec 19, 2015 #1081205

Awww, don't be so naïve, cupcake. After all, ISIS and other rebel-turned-terrorist organizations have the US government to thank, with their provided weapons and all~

1 0 Reply
Moe Lester

Nov 23, 2015 #1068651 Red Bluff, California, United States

lmfao yeah, everything to you people is because of "DUH TAYRORISTS!!!" Tell me, Rambo, is it also an ISIS conspiracy when your mail gets misplaced? Or when the supermarket's out of Bud Light? Or when someone cuts you off in traffic? Therapy works wonders for delusional thinking and irrational anger.

7 0 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1068116

I wasnt seeking your approval either. The facts of my review stand. The manager of the restaurant reviewed the tapes, acknowledged prior complaints with her, and his transfer there to address these problems. If you think im a bad person because I speak out about problems in our society that are not "politically correct" ...tough! I live where Muslims cheered the 9/11 attacks and most recently the Paris attacks. Where Muslims ignore a Veteran and his wife on Veterans Day after emailing promos to come in. If what i said was wrong, the manager wouldnt have called me and apologized PROFUSELY! EVERYTHING I said is EXACTLY as it occurred. If you have a problem with me calling her ISIS, tough. If you have a problem with her supervisor calling her "Snooki" take it up with her! You crybaby pc idiots are what is wrong with America. You should be enraged that a Veteran gets treated like this on their one day of the year but instead you twist and say I called her snooki and Im a bigot and a racist blah blah blah... Give me a break. And lets talk about "politically correct". Who's POLITICS are we using as a standard for correctness? Not mine! And who the f*** are you to judge me? You dont even know me! All you know is you sleep and breathe easy every night under the blanket of freedom provided by grunts like me so you can take you pc and a fistful and sand and pound it up your a**. Im not a good person, youre right...but Im the person you want kicking down doors for you when ISIS is... Show more

1 12 Reply

Nov 18 #1242368

This post is why you can't get any respect, not because of "terrorists". You're not worthy of it, just look at your attitude. Despicable.

0 0 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1068080

you may have served but that doesnt excuse your bigoted & racist observations (your presumption that snooki being non-white is muslim and also that she hence automatically supports ISIS). False patriotism? Sorry to say you reek of it as much as the store your complaining about.

15 0 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1068086

Tough. I wont bow to this politically correct culture we live in.I didnt call her snooki, her SUPERVISOR did. I said she was ISIS by her appearance and the manner in which she treated a veteran on veterans day. It IS FALSE PATRIOTISM to lure a veteran in under false pretense and disrespect them. Have you been to South Jersey? Many Muslims here were publicly celebrating the Paris attacks last weekend shouting praise be to God in Arabic you politically correct ***. You can kiss my ***. I have served so I will retain my right to free speech WHICH SUPERCEDES YOUR RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED.

2 14 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1068071

You sound like a nut case

15 1 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1068076

You sound like a friend of the server or possibly someone who hates veterans. I could give two flying rats *** what you think. I wasnt seeking your approval, anonymous. I dont hide in the shadows like an anonymous coward, troll. This place is a sh!thole. Ive talked to that manager and he knows it. Thats why he was brought in there. So regardless of what you think Dr Freud, there IS a HUGE problem with the staff there. Thanks for your unsolicited diagnosis douche.

1 13 Reply

Nov 22, 2015 #1068088

Yeah, its really cowardly to post a picture of yourself and say where you live. BLUE LIVES MATTER! POLICE LIVES MATTER!!! VOTE TRUMP 2016! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

1 14

Nov 23, 2015 #1068645

The military dept. doesn't want sane, rational, or relatively intelligent people, remember? How else could they get people to defend our freedumbs like oil?

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.