Quality of Food

Update by user Nov 13, 2015

"Everyone loves the soldiers UNTIL they stop fighting and come home."

Update by user Nov 13, 2015

Spoke with manager (Rich); "Snooki's" real name is Lindsay.Apparently, he has had complaints before about this server.

She has been reprimanded and her employment MIGHT be in jeopardy. Really Rich? Rich is the General Manager and he was brought in because there are so many problems at this location. Its not just me crazily ranting about how awful this was.

I can see why there were problems. Rich wants to make it better so I informed him he should get rid of her so that it doesnt ever happen to another Veteran, OR ANYONE FOR THAT FACT, EVER AGAIN. I'll never know because I wont ever step foot in there again.

Thanks again BWW for that false display of Patriotism, and slap in my face.YOURE WELCOME for the freedom to treat people this way even if you dont thank me because your freedom to do so was paid for with my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS.

Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2015

Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an email for Veterans Day appreciation, and to watch the Penguins vs Canadiens game on NBCSPORTSNETWORK.

As soon as we arrived, A young women with insanely long (fake) eyelashes, whom her manager described later as "Snooki" waited on us; I gave her my military ID when ordering a drink. She took forever to bring us our drinks. When she returned we stated our order in addition to the Veterans Day promo. She carded me again and Walked away.

"Snooki" never returned with our order. It does not take 30 minutes plus to bring orders of wings, french fries and mozarella sticks. Snooki NEVER returned to our table. I went to use the mens room and she was behind the front counter and flirting/hanging on an african american male employee. She was not interested in serving us. I believe middle eastern might have been mistaken for "Snooki" because ISIS was waiting/not waiting on us.

We left after 33 minutes as it had become apparent we were beig ignored and disrespected and decided to count the time passing. We never received our food; we will never come back. I phoned the restaurant on the way home. Initially spoke with a very rude young woman who refused to identify herself them transferred me to her "ogm". His name is Josh Tisdale. Josh tried to assure me that this disrespect should never occur and certainly not on Veterans Day. He informed me he had never served but "one of his parents did" and that they are very patriotic and asked me if I knew how close they are located to the local AFB. I replied, yes...I too live by the base (177th Fighter) and neither geographical proximity or his PARENTS SERVICE mattered. I see the Fighting Falcons patrolling daily. Love them guys.

Buffalo Wing Wings is no different from the professional sports leagues that offer scenes of paid patriotism. Either the waitress was lacking enthusiasm because the appetizers wouldnt be included in the bill, and her subsequent tip amount, or shes a racist woman of Islam who hates American Military Personnel and Veterans.

VETERANS STAY AWAY FROM THIS BWW AND OTHERS. There is a VERY STRONG anti-military sentiment at this restaurant. It was not busy, it was quite empty and perhaps we discovered why. The first "manager" (female) I spoke with was rude, in a rush, and attempted to talk over me. Josh Tisdale made excuse after excuse. He would NOT provide me with contact information for the owner. They can check their surveillance tapes and dare call me a liar, as I saw several within our tables view.

I JUST WANT TO THANK BUFFALO WILD WINGS FOR THEIR SLAP IN THE FACE ON MY ONE DAY OF THE YEAR. WE WILL NEVER RETURN AND ALLOW THIS TO EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. MANAGEMENT IS AWFUL, OWNER IDENTITY IS IN QUESTION (probably owned and run by ISIS in which case our food wouldve been poisened on spat on) and this IS AN EXAMPLE OF ANTI MILITARY SENTIMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY INVITE YOU IN TO MARKET THEY CARE BUT BRING YOU IN TO HUMILIATE YOU AND LET YOU KNOW HOW UNWANTED YOU ARE THERE. NEVER AGAIN BUFFALO WILD WINGS. APPALLING AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED (but ISIS doesnt really see anything shameful I suppose). My picture is attached, thanks so much for the VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. I ASK ALL MILITARY AND VETERANS TO SHARE THIS AND BOYCOTT.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of buffalo wild wings french fries from Buffalo Wild Wings and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1 and wants Buffalo Wild Wings to "terminate the server and manager".

The most disappointing in user's experience was treatment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Buffalo Wild Wings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Buffalo Wild Wings?

Comments

#1207359

Didnt say a bad word. Guess youre not allowed to say s.t.u.p.i.d.

#1207357

Cant believe these *** jerks talking to a military veteran that way. Thank you for your service. And any company doing work that involves customer service interaction should be respectful to customers.

Awww, don't be so naïve, cupcake. After all, ISIS and other rebel-turned-terrorist organizations have the US government to thank, with their provided weapons and all~

Red Bluff, California, United States #1068651

lmfao yeah, everything to you people is because of "DUH TAYRORISTS!!!" Tell me, Rambo, is it also an ISIS conspiracy when your mail gets misplaced?Or when the supermarket's out of Bud Light?

Or when someone cuts you off in traffic?Therapy works wonders for delusional thinking and irrational anger.

to Moe Lester Statesboro, Georgia, United States #1238270

Definitely the bud light. That a Dayam conspiracy

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1068347

Thats not nice

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1068096

i agree, you may have served but that doesn't make you a good person.

pugg71
to Lyndag***ara1 #1068116

I wasnt seeking your approval either.The facts of my review stand.

The manager of the restaurant reviewed the tapes, acknowledged prior complaints with her, and his transfer there to address these problems. If you think im a bad person because I speak out about problems in our society that are not "politically correct" ...tough! I live where Muslims cheered the 9/11 attacks and most recently the Paris attacks. Where Muslims ignore a Veteran and his wife on Veterans Day after emailing promos to come in.

If what i said was wrong, the manager wouldnt have called me and apologized PROFUSELY! EVERYTHING I said is EXACTLY as it occurred. If you have a problem with me calling her ISIS, tough. If you have a problem with her supervisor calling her "Snooki" take it up with her!

You crybaby pc idiots are what is wrong with America. You should be enraged that a Veteran gets treated like this on their one day of the year but instead you twist and say I called her snooki and Im a bigot and a racist blah blah blah... Give me a break. And lets talk about "politically correct".

Who's POLITICS are we using as a standard for correctness? Not mine! And who the f*** are you to judge me? You dont even know me!

All you know is you sleep and breathe easy every night under the blanket of freedom provided by grunts like me so you can take you pc and a fistful and sand and pound it up your a**.

Im not a good person, youre right...but Im the person you...

to pugg71 #1242368

This post is why you can't get any respect, not because of "terrorists". You're not worthy of it, just look at your attitude. Despicable.

you may have served but that doesnt excuse your bigoted & racist observations (your presumption that snooki being non-white is muslim and also that she hence automatically supports ISIS). False patriotism? Sorry to say you reek of it as much as the store your complaining about.