Buffalo Wild Wings - Veteran's Day Disrespect served with a side of false patriotism
Update added by user Nov 13, 2015
"Everyone loves the soldiers UNTIL they stop fighting and come home."
Update added by user Nov 13, 2015
Spoke with manager (Rich); "Snooki's" real name is Lindsay.Apparently, he has had complaints before about this server.
She has been reprimanded and her employment MIGHT be in jeopardy. Really Rich? Rich is the General Manager and he was brought in because there are so many problems at this location. Its not just me crazily ranting about how awful this was.
I can see why there were problems. Rich wants to make it better so I informed him he should get rid of her so that it doesnt ever happen to another Veteran, OR ANYONE FOR THAT FACT, EVER AGAIN. I'll never know because I wont ever step foot in there again.
Thanks again BWW for that false display of Patriotism, and slap in my face.YOURE WELCOME for the freedom to treat people this way even if you dont thank me because your freedom to do so was paid for with my BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS.
Original review posted by user Nov 12, 2015
Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an email for Veterans Day appreciation, and to watch the Penguins vs Canadiens game on NBCSPORTSNETWORK.
As soon as we arrived, A young women with insanely long (fake) eyelashes, whom her manager described later as "Snooki" waited on us; I gave her my military ID when ordering a drink. She took forever to bring us our drinks. When she returned we stated our order in addition to the Veterans Day promo. She carded me again and Walked away.
"Snooki" never returned with our order. It does not take 30 minutes plus to bring orders of wings, french fries and mozarella sticks. Snooki NEVER returned to our table. I went to use the mens room and she was behind the front counter and flirting/hanging on an african american male employee. She was not interested in serving us. I believe middle eastern might have been mistaken for "Snooki" because ISIS was waiting/not waiting on us.
We left after 33 minutes as it had become apparent we were beig ignored and disrespected and decided to count the time passing. We never received our food; we will never come back. I phoned the restaurant on the way home. Initially spoke with a very rude young woman who refused to identify herself them transferred me to her "ogm". His name is Josh Tisdale. Josh tried to assure me that this disrespect should never occur and certainly not on Veterans Day. He informed me he had never served but "one of his parents did" and that they are very patriotic and asked me if I knew how close they are located to the local AFB. I replied, yes...I too live by the base (177th Fighter) and neither geographical proximity or his PARENTS SERVICE mattered. I see the Fighting Falcons patrolling daily. Love them guys.
Buffalo Wing Wings is no different from the professional sports leagues that offer scenes of paid patriotism. Either the waitress was lacking enthusiasm because the appetizers wouldnt be included in the bill, and her subsequent tip amount, or shes a racist woman of Islam who hates American Military Personnel and Veterans.
VETERANS STAY AWAY FROM THIS BWW AND OTHERS. There is a VERY STRONG anti-military sentiment at this restaurant. It was not busy, it was quite empty and perhaps we discovered why. The first "manager" (female) I spoke with was rude, in a rush, and attempted to talk over me. Josh Tisdale made excuse after excuse. He would NOT provide me with contact information for the owner. They can check their surveillance tapes and dare call me a liar, as I saw several within our tables view.
I JUST WANT TO THANK BUFFALO WILD WINGS FOR THEIR SLAP IN THE FACE ON MY ONE DAY OF THE YEAR. WE WILL NEVER RETURN AND ALLOW THIS TO EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. MANAGEMENT IS AWFUL, OWNER IDENTITY IS IN QUESTION (probably owned and run by ISIS in which case our food wouldve been poisened on spat on) and this IS AN EXAMPLE OF ANTI MILITARY SENTIMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY INVITE YOU IN TO MARKET THEY CARE BUT BRING YOU IN TO HUMILIATE YOU AND LET YOU KNOW HOW UNWANTED YOU ARE THERE. NEVER AGAIN BUFFALO WILD WINGS. APPALLING AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED (but ISIS doesnt really see anything shameful I suppose). My picture is attached, thanks so much for the VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. I ASK ALL MILITARY AND VETERANS TO SHARE THIS AND BOYCOTT.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Terminate the server and manager
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Buffalo Wild Wings Fries
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "Just read the text in the attached snapshot. Youll see what to expect when shopping from NHLSHOP.COM. I received contradictory emails about shipping; WELL PAST their shipping guidelines, even for..."
- " I got late to communicate them that a change my car insurance form NJM insurace that my company provides me, altough i was consius about i call my one..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."