Verified Reviewer

2.1

I placed a carry-out order on a Thursday after my husband came home from the hospital and when I got my order home, I saw that part of it was missing and the wings were not prepared as I had requested; I could not tolerate the barbecue sauce, so I had no dinner that evening.

I called and spoke with the manager who offered me the same order free of charge, so I was pleased. I went back a different day to pick up my carry-out.

I gave the young man at the register a tip, but when I got to my car, I checked my order and again it was wrong, so I went back inside. The young man said nothing ( no apology), but left the register with my order. I spoke to the manager, but he never apologized nor offered me any other compensation. I again waited for my order to be corrected.

No one apologized for both my inconveniences and nothing was offered to me for both my inconveniences.

Why couldnt an apology be offered or a free dessert or appetizer? I am truely disappointed in Buffalo Wildwings!!

User's recommendation: Be aware of the lack of consideration at Buffalo Wildwings in St. Matthews (Lou., KY).

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Traditional Chicken Wings.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 4600 Shelbyville Road, Saint Matthews, KY 40207