Verified Reviewer

I CALLED THE STORE TO ORDER THEIR BOGO WINGS TUESDAY, THE GIRL THAT PICKED UP MY CALL, HER NAME WAS KRISTEN, WAS TALKING VERY IMPOLITELY AND WAS RUDE. NO GREETINGS, ONE WORD SENTENCES.

I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER PLEASE, AND HER REPONSE WAS OK NAME AND PHONE NUMBER. I SPECIFICALLY ASKED HER FOR 5 CHIPOTLE AND 15 MANGO HABANERO, ALL FLATS AND EXTRA WET. ASKED HER FOR A CELERY AND BLUE CHEESE. SHE DIDNT ASK ME IF THAT WAS ALL AND DIDNT REPEAT MY ORDER, SO I DECIDED TO REPEAT MY ORDER MYSELF AND SHE DIDNT EVEN LET ME FINISH AND SAID I GOT IT.

AS SOON I SAID I WOULD LIKE BLUE CHEESE PLEASE THANKYOU, SHE HUNG UP WITHOUT A RESPONSE.

I WENT TO PICKUP AND DOUBLE CHECKED MY ORDER BECAUSE I DIDNT TRUST HER THE WAY SHE WAS TALKING. AND WHEN I CHECKED THE ORDER ,IT WAS 10 CHIPOTLE AND 10 MANGO HABANERO, I SAID OH I ORDERED ONLY 5 CHIPOTLE BUT OKAY THATS FINE I'LL TAKE IT. IT'S NO BIG DEAL. THE WINGS WERE NOT ALL FLAT, AND DEFINITELY NOT EXTRA WET.

I TOLD HER THE ORDER WAS NOT RIGHT AND IF I COULD GET ANOTHER ONE MADE. SHE REPLIED " CANT CHANGE, IT'S ALREADY MADE", AND FOR ANOTHER ONE IT'S ANOTHER 40 MINS, LIKE HOW YOU GONNA TELL ME THE WINGS THAT I JUST ORDERED WAS READY IN 10 MINS BUT TO REMAKE THE NEW ORDER ITS 40 MORE MINS.

I WAS MAD AND CAME HOME WITH THE ORDER JUST TO SEE THAT SHE PUT 1 RANCH FOR 20 WINGS, WHEN I CLEARLY ASKED HER FOR BLUE CHEESE, AND SHE PUT CARROTS INSTEAD OF CELERY.

AND THE SIZE OF THE WINGS WERE RIDICULOUSLY SMALL AND LOOKED DIGUSTING INSIDE.

I HAVE ATTACHED THE PICTURE OF THE FOOD. I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC BEFORE, BUT REMEMBERED IT HALFWAY THROUGH TOOK A PIC.

LOOK AT THE WING ALL THE WAY ON THE LEFT, THAT WERE EXACTLY THE SIZE OF THE WINGS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Traditional Chicken Wings.

Location: 10061 Market Circle, Manassas, VA 20110