Review about Buffalo Wild Wings Mild Boneless Wings from Blue Ash, Ohio
I don't know if this is the waitress's fault or the kitchen but I ordered mild boneless wing small which is 10 wings they brought me 5 traditional bbq I told her what I ordered and next time she gave me 10 boneless but with honey bbq I told her one more time and finally she gave me mild BUT ONLY 5!!!! My friend also had the same problem and I was just like forget it . But then she charged me for 10 I paid her with a one dollar tip and left
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Buffalo Wild Wings Mild Boneless Wings
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to the Ocala Florida branch for Meatball Magnifico.Got served what looked like a hamburger..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."