August 18, 2015 I decided to take my mother, sister and friend to Buffalo Wild Wings in Speedway, IN for a birthday lunch.We questioned the waitress regarding how many wings we will receive if we order the lunch special ( order traditional wings and a side item).
Waitress stated 5 wings. We all agreed to the special and proceeded with our order. Shortly after receiving our lunch the waitress came to the table with a box telling us that we received five extra wings by mistake. The waitress stated that if we didn't want to pay for the five extra wings then we need to place them in the box now.
We were stunned that in the middle of our lunch, due to their mistake they had the nerve to request wings back. My guest placed the five extra wings into the box, questioning the waitress, what is she going to do with those wings besides throw them away. The waitress carried the wings to the back toward the kitchen. 5-10 minutes later the waitress approach our table trying to give us back the wings she asked us for earlier.
By then we had demanded to speak with the manager.The manager didn't come out but the so called general manager did "Alissa Cook". Alissa stated that she was not aware of the situation but she will speak with the manager regarding what took place. Smh...Really! Alissa was in the kitchen with staff while they were laughing regarding the situation.
She stated that on the next visit ask for her and she can guarantee that we will be taken care of. We immediately asked for to go boxes and bags. I was then handed a $51.51 bill. This is a location that need major management skills.
If the manager is no good, then the employees will follow suit and be no good as well. I use to faithfully eat at this location but after this you have lost my business along with others. Horrible experience.
Very unhappy with this location and feel that they need to be exposed more for the horrible service they rendered myself and family.Ruined our birthday lunch.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me and my family of 4 atrived after picking up my mom visiting around 8 bc she kapt checking time bc she wanted to catch the bulldog game We thought..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- " I purchased 4 dozen frozen rolls packages just before Thanksgiving from a friend whose kid was selling vouchers for famous TX Road house rolls to raise money for a..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "Medicom hired a contractor to install new cabling in our subdivision and broke our sprinkler system. Since they were working for several days we do not know exactly when..."
- "Less than 6 months ago I purchase the Winter Park collection bedroom set for my 10-year-old daughter.One evening approximately one month ago, when she was getting into her full size..."
- "I'm the Editor of Computer Magazine (ComputerMagazine.com), and live in Springfield, Missouri. Yesterday I had the misfortune of having Mediacom come to "upgrade" me to their "XTreme" service. Here's a..."