August 18, 2015 I decided to take my mother, sister and friend to Buffalo Wild Wings in Speedway, IN for a birthday lunch.We questioned the waitress regarding how many wings we will receive if we order the lunch special ( order traditional wings and a side item).
Waitress stated 5 wings. We all agreed to the special and proceeded with our order. Shortly after receiving our lunch the waitress came to the table with a box telling us that we received five extra wings by mistake. The waitress stated that if we didn't want to pay for the five extra wings then we need to place them in the box now.
We were stunned that in the middle of our lunch, due to their mistake they had the nerve to request wings back. My guest placed the five extra wings into the box, questioning the waitress, what is she going to do with those wings besides throw them away. The waitress carried the wings to the back toward the kitchen. 5-10 minutes later the waitress approach our table trying to give us back the wings she asked us for earlier.
By then we had demanded to speak with the manager.The manager didn't come out but the so called general manager did "Alissa Cook". Alissa stated that she was not aware of the situation but she will speak with the manager regarding what took place. Smh...Really! Alissa was in the kitchen with staff while they were laughing regarding the situation.
She stated that on the next visit ask for her and she can guarantee that we will be taken care of. We immediately asked for to go boxes and bags. I was then handed a $51.51 bill. This is a location that need major management skills.
If the manager is no good, then the employees will follow suit and be no good as well. I use to faithfully eat at this location but after this you have lost my business along with others. Horrible experience.
Very unhappy with this location and feel that they need to be exposed more for the horrible service they rendered myself and family.Ruined our birthday lunch.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "Took my son to the salon in Springfield mo off Campbell ave. The "stylist" totally ruined his hair and cut him 4 times on his neck. The guy tried to..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."