Verified Reviewer

2.5
Poster decreased review rating.

I placed an order for pick-up and got somebody else's order instead.

I was in contact with the store manager who recognized he spoke to the employees that handled my order and assured me he would issue a refund. I did not get a refund and I did not hear back from the manager at all.

I tried to reach out again after not hearing back for a week or so and a different person apologized for delay and assured me they would issue a refund and should take 5-7 business day. It has not been passed that time frame and I have not heard back from neither the manager nor the supervisor and I still have not received my refund.

Buffalo Wild Wings in Old Orchard Mall Skokie IL

This is so unprofessional.

I shouldn't have to go through all this trouble to make this mistake known. I would have let it go, but it is not the first time and the "resolution" seems to not be a priority to the employees or management.

User's recommendation: poor management.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Buffalo Wild Wings Pros: Price.

Buffalo Wild Wings Cons: Bad service.

Comments