Earlier today I went online at Buffalo Wild Wings to place an order. I was having some issues in the checkout section so I decided call it in.

When I placed my order over the phone, I was told a different price than what was online. On Tuesdays they normally have a special for their wings where you can double it for the same price (I think its called BOLO) I ordered 20 piece wings for the price of 10 piece. The price I was shown online at checkout was $7. When I went to pick up my food, I was told I owed $14.96 for my order.

I asked to speak to a manager on duty. I explained to her my confusion. She stated they just did a company change over, and that is the price for my order. I informed her that is misleading to the consumer and might be illegal to have 2 different prices.

While I stayed there (about 15-25 min) I noticed at least 5 people that placed the same order for their Tuesday special.

I have eaten there before without any problems, I do not know what they have going on, but their corporate needs to know about this. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Wings.

Location: Riverview, Florida