Verified Reviewer

1.6

My party and I came to dine -in at the Romeoville BWW location (store # 3213). My party and I requested to go boxes for the chicken not eaten.

At this point , my party and i began to get harassed by the BWW staff. The general manager of this location (Kristen) and the waitress ( Marlene) were telling my party and I we couldn’t order chicken unless we ate more than fifty percent of the food. The GM also began to rudely reach over my party and I food grabbing things off the table that we weren’t asked if we were done with. I asked the general manager to show me in writing where it says my party and I food had to be searched before we could leave the establishment.

The general manager failed to provide to my party and I any documentation to back up what she was saying. I am highly dissatisfied with this dining experience. I don’t feel any customer of BWW should be treated in this manner.

Also upon arriving , the table we were seated at was very filthy.

I had to ask the waitress to wipe down the table and seats which were covered in hair and very sticky. The menus were also covered in food and very cruddy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Sanitary Conditions.

Buffalo Wild Wings Pros: Love your wings.

Buffalo Wild Wings Cons: This location gives the brand a band nqme.

Location: 74 S Weber Rd, Romeoville, IL 60446