1.5

on 7/23/2020 I placed in order online with buffalo wild wings at 5:40 i get an alert that my order will be ready at 6:10pm. When i arrived at the place there were about 10-15 people waiting around for their order.

The girl behind the counter did not seem urgent to try and help people. I walked up to the counter she asked for my name. I waited for about 20 mins then someone else took names and phone numbers. Stated due to COVID-19 we cannot have the lobby full to wait outside or in the car, so i did.

After about 20-25 more mins i walked in again and asked where my order was. Again she took my name and number. About after the 3rd time i asked again where my order was then she hands me a bag. By that point i was fed up so i left with my bag.

Upon arriving home i noticed i did not receive the other half of my order.

The next day i called the local buffalo wild wings were the food was ordered to speak to a manager , the manager said i will have to get back to you but never did. Poor manager and terrible service!

Location: 6801 Dixie Hwy, Louisville-Jefferson County, KY 40258