Verified Reviewer

3.0

So I go into Buffalo Wild Wings in Dearborn MI, as I do EVERY Wednesday for lunch. The young lady greets me and says we have a new menus..

So I'm like cool, no problem. To my surprise I see that the lunch specials have made a change for the worse!!! I rotate between a few items but my main go to is the 10 wings line up with fries and a drink. I look at the menu and that has now changed to 6 wings for both boneless and traditional...

And the pricing as changed as well to $10 and $8 for 6 wings!! You guys have to be kidding right? I also notice that you just recently added the new Tenders to the lunch menu, and now they are gone as well! This was a hit for when I didn't want wings.

So today I complained damn near for my entire lunch hour to management at this location. I will now have to find a new place to go on Wednesday's now that this new menu has been changed at my favorite spot. Sometimes you have to leave things alone when they are going good!

I'm sure you guys did some marketing and got some positive responses, but a small sample size of most likely a smaller market does not speak for all of the B Dub customers. I will use the rest of my Blazing Award points and find a new spot for lunch.

style="

All changes are not good changes.

st

Thanks

Preferred solution: Change the lunch menu back!!!!!.

Location: 22216 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124