Buffalo Wild Wings - Buffalo's Wild Wings - Toms River, NJ - tables too small !!! and service is!!!
Yeah Toms River again! we got a problem with our restraunts! I'm talking about buffalo's wild wings last night. I went hear to eat a comfortable affordable and tasy meal only to be treated like a goat at the slaughter house. 5 people at my table and no room for what they offere me. I Eat here becaUSE I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES WHEN I EAT AND MY HOUSE DOESNT HAVE A GAME except in a different room and BuffLO'S WILDwings offers many games that are all in one electronic machine. My servers, a youmnger lady in a football jersey, #82, was nice enough to offer us and then she was able to give us each a table top game so we could play games while we eat our meal in comfort.
well well well, first of all, after we each ordered dinner, there wasNO ROOM FOR OUR FOOD AND OUR GAMES! why offer games, if your tables are too small to enjoy them while we enjoy dinner. You r Asian Zing wings were. But then I called my server, I forgot her name, but she was in #82 so i called by her number like in football on TV (good idea buffalo's wild wings!!) and she didnt even hear me. Delicisous though I like the spice and the TANG.. that swhy i order Asian Zing. But what good is good wings if i have to keep the plate on my lap so I can play with the touch screened games. My wife never used the gam,es before and she likes them.
so I dont mean to mean but i am a pssd consumer!!!!!! and peolpe need to know about this kind of things. Buffalo's wild wings, hear me! your food is good espceially your asian zing and your dry rub. I woul dgladly spend my money fo ryour wonderful and delicious meals. But i dont work in a factory all day so i can be packed into a table thats not big enough to accumulate the food and games fun you offer everyone. I can text on my iphone too, but while I'm driving i use voice system because my car is able to understand my voice. In my old car i couldnt do that, but now i make more moeny so i can get the one that understands my voice. So when I aksed Siri if your establishment offers games she said yes. but did not mention how smooshed id be while playing.
i also didnt appreciate the waitress, #82 acting like she doesnt understand me. Maybe use a different method to indentify your servers! Because they are not smart enough to work your number system. I thought it was very smart. your servers are not ready for that though, even though it is on theorie an efficient method because it is easy to see there number than to remember there name.
I will be back only for take out until your tables are big enough for me to realx and be able to play wirth your games.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Small tables
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Ukiah cal, dennys restaurant , been going there since i moved to ukiah 4 yrs ago, and recently purchased a small pet. Nobody has ever complained About her until today...."
- " I tried finding an email address for the complaints dept ,but coukdnt find one, My husband and i visited your resteraunt in hilliard ohio, and had the worst experience..."
- "I ordered Marco's pizza for the first time and had it delivered 12/28/15. Large 2 topping extra cheese and the pizza was very very greasy. I could literally see the..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I will never order clothes from tophatter again you pay for shipping and handling then they want you to pay for the shipping and handling back and the clothes never..."
- "I recewntly purchased a scooter from this same company, and no I don't work for them. I am a Michigan resident and am very pleased with my purchase. No problems..."
- "I recently purchased a Samsung 7â€ Galaxy Tab 2 with Wi-Fi as sold by Sears online and picked it up at a local Sears in North Brunswick New Jersey. I..."