1.5

Hello,

I give this restaurant 2 stars because the only good thing about this place is being seated. The hostess was nice but my girlfriend and I ended up eating in the bar area.

We sat down and were approached by a man with a red shirt named Cody (nametag). He then, unprofessionally asked us for IDs immediately without introducing himself. Then he asked us for drinks and we got waters.

We never had a formal introduction of who our server was.

I placed 2 orders for our main course, at 2 different times. Order 1 was placed 5 minutes before order 2.

I wanted my girlfriend's food out first because I was still looking over the menu.

1. 10 piece boneless wings for my girlfriend (5 honey bbq, 5medium)

Southwest chicken sandwich

I asked for ranch on the side of the 2nd order.

Another man with black hair who took our order and gave us our receipt, gave us the 2nd order (mine) earlier than my girlfriends. It's just weird why I got mine first when I literally asked for my girlfriend's order to come out first.

When our food was brought out the boneless wings were dry (basically no sauce) and my fries were cold.

When we got our bill, I politely asked to get the wings removed off the bill because it was a bad experience but my girlfriend wanted to bring them home and heat them up with extra sauce since we couldn't enjoy our food at the table.

He just said he couldn't reimburse us without taking the wings and we decided to leave for paying $42 (with 5 dollar tip) because we were hungry.

Thanks for reading my experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Wings.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 1614 Black Lake Boulevard Southwest, Olympia, WA 98502